This men's edition features the colorway 'Fire Red' in honor of the Chicago Bulls. It keeps its original silhouette with real and synthetic leather for an exceptional fit. Its lower part is equipped with Air Unit, on both forefoot and heel, to guarantee a lightweight and reactive cushioning.
Did you know?
- In 1988 Michael Jordan won All-Star Weekend's Slam Dunk Contest that took place in the Chicago stadium. This year, the All-Star will be held in the same place and for the occasion, the Air Jordan 3 Retro comes back sporting the characteristic colors of the Chicago Bulls.
The model includes an extra pair of shoelaces.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Fabric lining
- Rubber sole
- Ventilation perforation
- Padded ankle
- FIRE RED/FIRE RED-CEMENT GREY-BLACK
The Air 3 Retro Se shoes come with the Air technology , which is composed of a flexible and resistant capsule full of air located in the midsole of this sneaker. Thanks to this technology, the model ensures your feet and joints, minimizing force of impact in each step.
Air Jordan 3
Launched in the late 80s, the Jordan 3 became the first model of the brand to integrate the iconic "Jumpman" logo, a graphic representation of Michael Jordan's profile. They were also the first Jordans being designed by Tinker Hatfield, Nike's great supporter This silhouette also came with technology and materials that were considered avant-garde back then.
Express shipping with DHL, you will receive your order between 3 and 7 working days.
- Free for orders of $250 or more.
- $15 for orders below €250.
For more information, please see the shipping page.
The usual 14 days period to make returns since receiving the product has been extended. For more information, please see the returns page.