In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform that the ownership of the domain www.nighshop.com and www.nighshop.de corresponds to American Made Group. (hereinafter "NIGH") addressing to American Made Group LLC, 8662 FINSEN ST ORLANDO , FL 32827 US.
You can contact us through the following options:
- By phone, on the number +1 682 703 0253
- By email, writing to email@example.com
- In writing, addressing to American Made Group LLC, 8662 FINSEN ST ORLANDO , FL 32827 US
Purpose of the web www.nighshop.com and www.nighshop.de
The purpose of this website is to offer information about the products that NIGH puts on sale, as well as offers, promotions, exclusive releases, news, schedule, location of centers and activities in our establishments.
Obligations for the good use of the website
The user of this website assumes the following obligations:
- Make correct use of the website, following the terms, conditions and notices that are communicated at all times.
- Make correct use of the web's content and information, always for exclusively lawful purposes and without violating the legislation in force at any time or the rights of NIGH or any third part. NIGH rejects responsibility for any content or information not produced by it or published on its behalf in a manner not authorized by NIGH, as well as the responsibility derived from the misuse by users or third parts of the content and information on this website and , in particular, to carry out any action or activity that may damage, disable, overload and, in general, prevent the normal operation of this website, affect or harm other users or any third party. In the case of including links to other web pages, NIGH declines any responsibility related to the access and use of said links.
- Not to transmit, broadcast or make available to third parts any information, data, messages, sound and / or image files, recordings and, in general, any kind of content that is contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and Public liberties recognized constitutionally in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation or induce, incite or promote actions that are contrary to law or public order, promote or incite discriminatory actions or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition, are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people, or in any way, threaten the image and / or reputation of NIGH or third parts.
- Not to carry out actions that imply unfair competition, violate the secrecy of communications, incorporate viruses or other elements that may damage NIGH or third-parts equipment and computer systems (hardware and software), or cause difficulties in the normal operation of the Internet network or the services provided by NIGH or third parts.
- Not to carry out acts of messages mass sending, addressed to a plurality of people, regardless of their purpose, in which content and information on this website or any element that identifies NIGH appear or are included.
Exclusion of liability
Access to this website has an indefinite duration, although NIGH does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation without interruptions that may occur for various reasons. Whenever possible, NIGH will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of our website.
NIGH reserves the right to suspend the access service to this website and without warning all those users who, in NIGH's opinion, do not comply with the terms and conditions indicated at all times, reserving the right to urge the appropriate legal actions to protect the interests of NIGH or third parties. We also reserve the right to limit access to some sections, content or information on this website, requiring for such access an access code (password).
NIGH declines and excludes any liability that may arise from interruptions in the availability of the website, whether due to malfunctioning of the web server or applications, the communications infrastructure, or the software and hardware used for navigation. All responsibility for an eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems (hardware and / or software) is also excluded.
Intelectual and industrial property
The entirety of this website is protected by the laws on intellectual and industrial property. NIGH's name, logo, image, figure, symbol, graphic design and drawing is a registered trademark exclusively in favor of NIGH. Unless otherwise indicated, the intellectual and industrial property rights to this brand and its content correspond exclusively to NIGH.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication, modification and / or transformation of the contents and information of this website not expressly authorized by NIGH in advance constitutes an illegal action or use by the user who performs such act, as well as an infringement of the corresponding NIGH rights. In particular, the use of the contents and information of this website to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies or try to harm the rights of NIGH or third parties is prohibited. NIGH reserves the right to withdraw the use permission (if expressly granted previously) of any of the content and / or information when it deems that they are damaging your rights and interests or that may be violated by third parties.
The user will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through this website for its commercialization, dissemination, sending advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, and shall not acts that, in any way, produce an alteration and / or confusion in the market of intellectual and industrial property rights and other identifying data of the NIGH rights reserve, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means established for its recognition.
The domain www.nighshop.com and www.nighshop.de are the exclusive property of NIGH, so their use is totally prohibited, except with NIGH's prior express authorization. The indicated domain links to our website for the indicated purposes and serves to distinguish our brand and services from any other competitor and, in this way, consumers can perfectly identify said domain with the activities carried out by NIGH without risk of confusion in the market.
Policy to link to our website
If any user, entity or website wishes to establish any kind of link or hyperlink to the website www.nighshop.com or www.nighshop.de, they must request prior authorization to carry out the link or hyperlink and in writing, and also comply with the following:
- You will only be allowed to link to the homepage of this website. The link must be absolute and complete, so it must take the user to NIGH's address itself, fully covering the screen extension of the page that contains the link. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by NIGH, the page that makes the link may reproduce the NIGH website in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames on any of the pages or content of this website.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about NIGH, its managers, employees, the pages of this website and the products and services offered therein will be included.
- The link will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, graphic design, logo, slogan or any other type of distinctive sign belonging to NIGH and will not imply the existence of any type of relationship between NIGH and the owner of the page from which the link is established.
- Under no circumstances NIGH will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the link to our website is made. NIGH will also not be responsible, nor does it accept or approve as its own the information, content or statements included in the website that links to our website. For these purposes, the web page from which the link is established will refrain from publishing or inserting information or illegal content, which is prohibited by current legislation, or which violates morality, public order or the rights of third parts, being sole responsibility of said website for the information and content published or inserted there.
Personal data protection
This website uses its own and third-part cookies, including analytics and advertising, to improve our services, prepare statistical information and analyze the browsing habits of our users. Our Cookies Policy
provides information about cookies and allows users to configure or reject the installation of cookies on their devices.
English version prevails
In the event that this website includes the version in different languages, in case of discrepancy, the English version will prevail.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The use of this website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the provisions of English law.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of this website will be submitted, waiving another jurisdiction, to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the territory that the user chooses. However, this clause will not affect the user's rights, recognized by the current legislation as a consumer in the case of contracting any of our products.
© 2012-2020 NIGH